Other blogs worth reading:
- The Urchin Movement – I fell in love with the authors of this blog after reading through their “bookshelf.” It inspired me to read more and to write about what I read. Thank you, urchins!
- A Study in Green: Environmental Perspectives – A blog by my law partner and friend where I occasionally guest-post.
- Coyote Gulch – a very informative blog about environmental issues in Colorado (especially water).
- The Dragonfly Woman – a fabulous blog by a PhD student studying entomology.
- Jeremy Morley’s international family law blog
- Supreme Court Haikus – Fun site for dorks like me who appreciate the intersection of law, poetry, and politics.
- Center for Biological Diversity – An organization dedicated to the preservation of biodiversity
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment – The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment is charged with protecting and maintaining the health and environment of the citizens of Colorado.
- Colorado Environmental Coalition – A Colorado organization dedicated to conservation
- Colorado Water Conservation Board – The Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB) was created nearly 75 years ago to provide policy direction on water issues. The CWCB is Colorado’s most comprehensive water information resource.
- Earth Justice – “a non-profit public interest law firm dedicated to protecting the magnificent places, natural resources, and wildlife of this earth, and to defending the right of all people to a healthy environment”
- Environmental News Network – An environmental news site with a mission to inform, educate, enable and create a platform for global environmental action
- WildEarth Guardians – WildEarth Guardians works to protect and restore wildlife, wild places and wild rivers in the American West
- World Wildlife Fund – A conservation organization working to preserve the diversity and abundance of life on Earth and the health of ecological systems (and they have great stuffed animal gifts that benefit conservation!)
- Family Law Forms – Colorado State Judicial Branch website with lots of legal forms, especially for family law.
- American Bar Association Family Law Section – although nationally-focused, the site posts interesting family law news and has great resources for family law attorneys.
- Colorado Bar Association Family Law Section – lots of helpful resources and information about events in the Colorado family law community.
- UNICEF – the organization’s 1996 State of the World’s Children report that includes a section entitled “Children in War”
- The International Red Cross – includes resources regarding the laws of war as they relate to children
- Children of War – a 2003 radio documentary regarding the effects of war on children, including child soldiers, land mines, depleted uranium, refugees, and post-traumatic stress
- Children of War film – a movie chronicling rehabilitation efforts for former child soldiers in Uganda
- Children in War – a movie and book examining modern warfare and terrorism through the eyes of children from Bosnia, Israel, Rwanda, and Northern Ireland
- War Child International Network – an international organization dedicated to helping children of war